Tee Time Cancellation & No-Show Policy (24 Hour Cancellation)
- A Credit Card will need to be provided for all tee time reservations in the 2024 season.
- A golfer that fails to make their tee 2me will be classified as a No-Show.
- A No-Show is defined as an individual golfer that does not cancel their tee time within 24hours of their booking 2me.
- Or an individual that makes a group booking and the total number of golfers in that booking does not make their tee time. This is also a No-Show.
- The player that is deemed a No-Show will be charged 50% of the cost of the Green Fee and Cart Expense for all the golfers that are No-Shows.
- The ONLY Exception to this rule is when the course Management has decided that due to unplayable weather conditions, last-minute cancellations will be accepted without a penalty of the 50% green and cart charges. This decision is not made by the golfers, it is made by Rotary Links Management.
New Policy – Golf Cart Use
- When possible, all golfers will be paired up with other golfers to maximize the use of golf carts. Single riders will not be allowed unless there is an odd number of golfers in the group that are riding in a cart.
Seasonal Members – Valid Credit Card Number On File
- All Seasonal Members will be required to have a valid credit card number on file. This credit card will be for the purpose of clearing up House Account Purchase or charging for any type of No-Shows that occur under the members tee 2me booking. Members will have to read and sign a House Account Set Up Form to open up a house account. Policies for this account will be listed on the Set-Up Form.
Providing Proof of Payment To Our Course Marshall
- Golfers will be responsible to provide proof of green fee purchase at any 2me the course Marshall asks for it. Anyone caught playing without full payment will be asked to clear up the outstanding balance and will be issued a 1 2me warning. If this infrac2on occurs a second 2me, that golfer will be asked to leave the course immediately (without any refund of any kind) and will be put on a 1 month suspension. This suspension can only be liXed at the discre2on of the General Manager, aXer the suspension has been carried out.
Outside Alcohol Will Not Be Allowed
- Any golfers that are caught bringing in outside alcohol to Rotary Links Golf Course, will be asked to dump all of it out or will be asked to leave the course immediately, without any type of refund.
To maintain proper pace of play. Every individual golfer will need to play their own set of clubs. Club sharing will not be allowed. Club rentals will be available at a very reasonable rate. Failure to comply with this may result in being asked to leave the golf course prior to the comple2on of the round, without any refund being issued.
Range Balls can only be used on the puYng green and driving range. Range Balls cannot be used as regular golf balls, for play on the course. Failure to comply may result in being asked to leave the course, without any refund being issued.