Ladies Night – Team Scramble
A big thank you to all our 2021 Ladies League Sponsors. We are still looking for 5 more hole sponsors. Cost is $750.00 and includes a complimentary green fee and power cart seat to each event throughout the summer ($1,000 value)
$15.00 Registration required for all players teeing off between 5:00 – 7:00 pm. Players may choose to participate in Ladies night between 12:00 – 5:00 pm if a min. of 2 players from the group is participating. Online booking is restricted during the reserved time slot of 5:00 – 7:00 pm and players must make reservations by phone or in person.
June 10th – Team Scramble
Players can register as a group between 12:00 – 7:00 or as a single between 5:00 – 7:00 as the Pro Shop staff will place you with another group
- Players play their own ball and record gross score on the scorecard
- The best score of the 2 players is counted towards the team score
- Players are not required to calculate their team score as this will be done by golf course staff following their round
- Players should provide first and last names on the scorecard
- Scorecards are to be handed in after 9 holes
- Hole #1 – Longest Putt
- Hole #4 – Closest to the Pin
- Hole #6 – Longest Drive
- All players are entered into the deuce pot as part of their registration fee. To win a portion of the deuce pot a player must record a gross score of 2 on any hole. Prize money for the deuce pot is determined by field size. If no player records a deuce the pot in an event it is carried over to the following week.
- Low Team Score
- Runner Up Team Score
- Door Prizes
- Due to ongoing health concerns, no formal prize presentation will occur on Thursday Ladies Night following the completion of the play. A virtual Facebook live will take place at approx. 9:30 pm dependent on the pace of play, where all players who participated will have a chance to win door prizes and see how they scored in comparison to the field.