Ladies Night – Modified Team Scramble
A big thank you to all our 2021 Ladies League Sponsors. We are still looking for 4 more hole sponsors. Cost is $750.00 and includes a complimentary green fee and power cart seat to each event throughout the summer ($1,000 value)
$15.00 Registration required for all players teeing off between 5:00 – 7:00 pm. Players may choose to participate in Ladies night between 12:00 – 5:00 pm if a min. of 2 players from the group is participating. Online booking is restricted during the reserved time slot of 5:00 – 7:00 pm and players must make reservations by phone or in person.
July 8 – Modified Team Scramble – Drop 2 Worst Scores
- Players can register as a group between 12:00 – 7:00 or as a single between 5:00 – 7:00 as the Pro Shop staff will place you with another group.
- Players in a group will all tee off then select the best shot for all players to play the second shot from. This process is repeated till the ball is holed.
- The team will record 1 score for their team on each hole. Max score Double Bogie. For pace of play, teams are asked to pick up and proceed to the next hole when they have reached double bogie on the hole.
- We will then drop the 2 wors scores for the team based on relationship to par to determine the final score for the team.
- The team is not required to calculate their total score as this will be done by pro shop staff and the worst hole for the team will not be counted for the total team score.
- Players should provide first and last names on the scorecard
- Scorecards are to be handed in after 9 holes
- Hole #1 – Longest Putt
- Hole #4 – Closest to the Pin
- Hole #6 – Longest Drive
- All players are entered into the deuce pot as part of their registration fee. To win a portion of the deuce pot a player must record a gross score of 2 on any hole. Prize money for the deuce pot is determined by field size. If no player records a deuce the pot in an event it is carried over to the following week.
- Low Team Score
- Runner Up Team Score
- Door Prizes
- Following completion of play. Players are not required to be in attendance to win scoring prizes. Players must be in attendance to win door prizes.